When searching for rental properties and trying to decide which location is perfect for you, consider the Arlington, Texas area. There are numerous reasons why Arlington should top your list and the area deserves to be explored. You will realize the benefits involved once you examine and compare life in Arlington to other locales. Are you ready to take the first step?
ADVANTAGES IN CHOOSING ARLINGTON, TEXAS AS YOUR HOME:
At the state level, Texas in general is a great state in which to live. Consider first of all that Texas is on the short list of states that does not charge a state income tax to individuals. This provides a means for the citizens to spend more of their hard earned income in the state. One of the results of this is that the Texas economy is stable and strong. There is also no tax imposed on retirement income or military pay benefits and pension.
Somehow the great leaders of Texas have found a way to keep the state recession proof. The job market is better than in other areas of the country and the unemployment rate is not as high. There are housing communities available for any lifestyle including equestrian, golfing and waterfront. In Arlington, at last count, there were 87 schools and the city is home to the University of Texas-Arlington. There are multiple retirement homes and nursing homes available in and around the city.
NEIGHBORHOODS AND COMMUNITIES:
This is just a few of the approximate 150 communities in Arlington.
• Clubview – Near I-20 and Rt. 360. Convenient to Six Flags and Arlington Municipal Airport.
• Courtbridge – Located in the middle of downtown and close to the University.
• Eagle Chase – Just off of I-20 and very close to Lake Arlington and Bowman Springs Park.
• Handley – On the north shore of Lake Arlington and close to Handley Park.
• Oakbrook – Just east of the airport off of SE Green Oaks Blvd.
Section 8 housing in Arlington is available by searching on RentalAds.com. You can easily find rent-to-own properties in Arlington and even furnished houses, townhouses or condos. Many properties are pet-friendly. There are also mobile home parks including Arlington Forest Acres and Los Robles.
There is no shortage of shopping centers and malls in Arlington. You can choose from Lincoln Square, The Parks at Arlington, Collins Park or Six Flags Mall to name a few.
OTHER ATTRACTIONS IN ARLINGTON, TEXAS:
Of course Arlington is home to the stadiums for the NFL Dallas Cowboys and MLB Texas Rangers. There is much more to see and do here however.
• Six Flags over Texas theme park and Hurricane Harbor water park.
• River Legacy Park which covers 1,300 acres near Trinity River. Enjoy hiking, biking and playgrounds.
• Tierra Verde Golf Club
• International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame
• Tails and Trails Dog Park for our four-legged friends.
• Theater Arlington - stage shows and plays for all ages.
As you can see, Arlington, Texas is one of the best locations in the country to live in.